Пчелосемей: 40+
Ульи: Лежак, БК 300х10.
Поблагодарили 522 раз(а) в 93 сообщениях
Сказал (а) "Не согласен!": 4
Сказали "Не согласен!" 5 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
Файловый архив: 3
Закачек: 0
Вес репутации: 200
Mihail-ves имеет неукоснительную репутациюMihail-ves имеет неукоснительную репутациюMihail-ves имеет неукоснительную репутациюMihail-ves имеет неукоснительную репутациюMihail-ves имеет неукоснительную репутациюMihail-ves имеет неукоснительную репутациюMihail-ves имеет неукоснительную репутациюMihail-ves имеет неукоснительную репутациюMihail-ves имеет неукоснительную репутациюMihail-ves имеет неукоснительную репутациюMihail-ves имеет неукоснительную репутацию
По умолчанию Re: Ура! Я выиграл автомобиль ŚKODA

Цитата:
Сообщение от ktish Посмотреть сообщение
А...мелочи это все, Ваши машины, 10 млн....Вот мне, когда я уже был в Канаде пришло на емейл от какого-то адвоката, что у меня в Нигерии умер какой-то неизвестный мне родственник и оставил 500 млн$.
вот и я заимел богатых родственников в африке.
Цитата:
Dear Mihail,

Thank you for your response. My name is Mr. Collins Allen and I work with SIAB bank here in Togo, I wrote you about a customer of ours who died in the year 2006. Before his demise, he was an independent oil marketer here in Lome the capital city of Togo and operates an account with our bank which I was the account officer.

Recently a probate order was released that at the expiration of this fiscal year if nobody comes for the claim, the account will be declared non-serviceable and the proceeds confiscated. On my own, I decided to take advantage of the opportunity to look for a person who bears the same last name that I can trust that will work with me to stand as an appointed beneficiary and with my help and instructions it will be processed and transferred to your bank account for our mutual benefits.

I want you know that I have worked with this bank for more than 15 years now and I did not wake up and decided to do this, it is something I have nurtured like a baby and done my proper home work on it before contacting you taking into consideration that I have managed the account from the beginning so you absolutely have nothing to worry about.

This transaction is confidential and should be kept between you and I until we have finalised it. Respond with your personal details such as;

Your full name
Your address
Occupation
Direct telephone number (preferably a cell number).

After I receive this information, I will process the necessary documents that will give you the right to claim. You should not be afraid because this will be handled under the legitimate banking transfer order of my country and I have enough experience to guide us through this. It is a life time opportunity for me and if we work together in this, I assure you success at the end. I am proposing a 50:50 splitting ratio at conclusion.

You can reach me on this private number +22892598977. I await your response.

Regards,

Mr. Collins Allen
Я включился в этот развод, но так как у меня нет счета за границей то не получил свои 13 млн$. Но ни о каких вложениях от меня и разговоров не было. Я считаю это было простое отмывание денег, за которое меня могли потом привлеки к ответственности.
Mihail-ves вне форума   Ответить с цитированием